Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Mazuri Rabbit Diet with Timothy Hay (1kg/25lb)
4 In Stock Out of stock 4 0
Features and Benefits
- Lower protein and calcium than alfalfa-based formulations.
- Supports digestion.
- Made with live probiotics for gastric support.
- Promotes chewing activity
- High fiber pellets encourage rabbits to chew.
- Contains natural vitamin E, flaxseed, and Yucca schidigera.
- No added artificial colors or flavors.
- Crude protein not less than 14.0%
- Crude fat not less than 1.5%
- Crude fiber not less than 18.0%
- Crude fiber not more than 22.0%
- Moisture not more than 12.0%
- Ash not more than 9.0%
- Calcium not less than 0.75%
- Calcium not more than 1.25%
- Phosphorous not less than 0.50%
- Salt not less than 0.30%
- Salt not more than 0.80%
- Vitamin A not less than 8,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E not less than 70 IU/kg
- Total microorganisms not less than 270,000 CFU/g (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Enterococcus faecium) * *Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
- Ground Timothy Hay, Wheat Middlings, Ground Soybean Hulls, Oat Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Ground Flaxseed, Lignin Sulfonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Soybean Oil, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Magnesium Oxide, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Yucca schidigera Extract, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Manganous Oxide, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Zinc Oxide, L-Ascorbyl-2- Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Ferrous Carbonate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Nicotinic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Sodium Selenite. Feeding Direction