Product successfully added to your shopping cart
Prime100 Salmon and Tapioca Puppy Rolls
0 In Stock Out of stock 0
SPD™ (Single Protein Diet) Sk-D200™ (Skin & Digestion) Salmon & Tapioca rolls are made with 100% Australian Salmon sourced from Tasmania and is a novel protein. Salmon & Tapioca rolls can be used in elimination diets and food trials and can assist dogs with low to acute allergies.
Celery Seed Powder
Key Health Indicators
This complete and balanced diet containing salmon sourced from Tasmania contains essential fatty acids (EFA’s) that can assist with dogs cognitive and cardiovascular health. Salmon is a novel protein that can be used in elimination diets and food trials and also as a maintenance diet for dogs with no allergies.
Bamboo fibre is used as a functional prebiotic for improving digestion and gastrointestinal health in dogs.This Diet May Assist With Diagnosing & Treating Indications Such As:
- Food Aversion
- Food intolerance
- Diabetes and many other illnesses
May Assist With and Ideal For:
- Pruritic symptoms
- Scratching, rubbing, chewing & licking at hair and skin
- Improving skin barrier condition
- Cognitive and cardiovascular health maintenance
- Suitable for all breeds & life stages
Ingredients and Analysis
Ingredients: Salmon, tapioca starch, bamboo fibre, sunflower oil, vitamins, minerals, salt, natural digestive enzymes, celery seed powder.
(Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Zinc, Iron, Manganese, Calcium Iodate, Selenium).
Guaranteed Analysis per 100g:
- ME Kcal 153.5 per 100g
- Protein (min) 10%
- Fat (min) 9%
- Fibre (max) 1%
- Salt (max) 1%, Moisture (max) 68%
- Carbohydrates 10% (min)
- Calcium/Phosphorus ratio 1:0.7
Dry Matter Basis:
Protein (min) 28%, Fat (min) 21%
AAFCO Statement: Prime100 SPD™ Salmon & Tapioca cooked roll is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for dogs of all ages.
We recommend feeding 200-300g per 10kg of body weight as a daily feed.
- This is a guide only as every dog will metabolize food differently.
- Always have fresh water available.
- To ensure an accurate feeding amount we encourage you to weigh the portion prior to feeding.
Once opened please use within 5-7 days.